BUST – Measure all the way around the upper back and around the fullest part of the bust.
WAIST – Measure around the narrowest area between the bust and the navel.
HIPS – Measure around the hips at widest point.
HEIGHT – Measure from the top of the shoulder to the crotch.
*Some models of Swimsuits do not have cup bra.
To ensure correct treatment please refer to individual care labels on each product.
– Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with luke warm water.
– High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralise any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in VOKE Poolwash.
– Use mild detergent.
– Do not wring, soak or bleach.
– Do not tumble dry.
– Drip dry in shade.
– Do not leave rolled up wet.
– Rinse immediately after use.
– Do not iron.
– Do not dry clean.
– Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
– We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours.
– Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
– We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
– Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. VOKE recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
– Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear.
– We recommend that you rinse immediately after use.